In this module I will show into the dashboard of Google so you can start to familiarize yourself with how to get around in there, and the items you'll want to get take care of as soon as you have your website up so that you be found in the search engines, which is very important also if you ever plan to have a YouTube channel, because YouTube is owned by Google! So yes it's pretty important to take care of these little details!
- Google Keyword Planner Ads - The Google Keyword Planner is a great place to get ideas for content for blog posts, and also for videos. It’s major purpose is to help you create blog posts that searchable.
- Google Search Console - So your website can be found on the web!
- Google Analytics - So you can get all kinds of juicy details and stats about your website!
Make sure you take care of these 3 items to get the best results in the Google search engines! Also be sure to check out the additional Bonus with some of my FREE favorite Keyword and SEO tools that can help you improve your rankings in the search engines. Enjoy!
1) Set up Google Analytics -
2) Set up Google Search Console - (AFTER setting up your Google analytics)
3) Set up Google Keyword Planner - (for research and SEO purposes)
In this BONUS module I will show into the dashboard of Google so you can start to familiarize yourself with the basics of SEO. You'll want to take care of this as soon as possible so your website can be found in the search engines.